Greetings to you all my brothers and sisters at the Shackle Island church of Christ, hope this email meet you well.
The month of November 2017 recorded great success in my ministry despite challenges from community unrest etc.
All the weekends in the month was very hectic as I was occupied with talking at Bible seminars, in schools, churches, preaching at the funeral service as well as leading the church in rural evangelism campaigns.
On the cause of fulfilling my ministry, I traveled to Abini in Biase LGA, and Ukpagada in Ogoja LGA all in the northern Cross River State of Nigeria preaching Christ and His church to the lost souls as well as edifying the church and was successful as many erring members was restored and some put on Christ through baptism.
I worshipped at Ikot Akpan Essien our newly planted congregations congregation on Sunday 12, and also lead my WBS evangelism team for a campaign to Ikot Akpan Essien on November 30,2017 were a soul was added to Christ through baptism.
I and my coworkers went on what I call FOCUS EVANGELISM in Ikot Osute village with the aim of planting a congregation in the virgin land.
As a result of my focus evangelism, I led my Ukanafun WBS Evangelism Team to a two days Evangelism campaigns at Ikot Osute village in Oruk Anam LGA were some put on Christ and in my personal and group efforts a total of 5 put on Christ there.
There have been several challenges in my community as crisis rock the area and its neighboring local government area which has really affected our activities in some areas of our community. I sue for your continued prayers for peace, safety and harmony to return to our homes and community so that we can continue our work for the Lord until He comes.
Thank you for your prayers and kind thought about me, my family, the church and my work for Christ, God bless you.
MY PLANS FOR DECEMBER 2017:
* Between Friday – Sunday 8-10 December, 2017, three (3) days intensive evangelism at Ikot Osute village which is aimed at planting the church there and the first worship will hold on that Sunday 10, Lord willing
* On Saturday December 16, I will serve as a guest speaker at the 2017 Preacher’s and their wives forum Retreat at Church of Christ, Ikot Ese in Etim Ekpo L.G.A which is expected to have over 50 Preachers and spouses to be drawn from over 50 local congregations of the Lord church. I am ask to speak on the topic ” Preachers’ Family and Lifestyle”.
* On Sunday December 17, after worship, the Ukanafun WBS Evangelism Team will meet for her 2017 end of year get together at our WBS office, Ukanafun to evaluate her activities for the year, thank God together for success in our ministry and lunch fellowship.
* On December 23, I will preach the sermon at the funeral service of a Preachers father at Nkek Abak village, the deceased help in the planting of the local church in his community 50 years ago.
* Between 27-30 December, I will join the saints at Obong Ntak for her 2017 Christian Youth Forum where Preacher’s session will hold on Friday 29,.
* These and other things I expect to accomplish in December 2017 Lord willing.
Your prayers is highly solicited for successful endeavors.
Again, thank you for always being there for me, the Church and my coworkers for the sake of Christ. God bless you all in Jesus Christ name. Amen.