REPORT FOR A 2 DAY BIBLE SEMINAR/EVANGELISM AT CHURCH OF CHRIST, IKOT AKPAN EYO ON FEBUARY 1-2, 2019
As part of the four (4) planned Bible Seminars and Evangelism by our Ukanafun WBSET/NCCE overseen by Church of Christ, Ikot Odiong sponsored by the Shackle Island Church of Christ, the fourth Bible Seminar at Ikot Akpan Eyo went well.
THE TWO DAYS EVENT FEATURES:
* Open Air Gospel preaching on Thursday and Friday January 31and February 1, 2019 between 6-9pm at market and village square.
* Door to door evangelism on Friday and Saturday February 1-2, 2019
* Indoor Bible Seminar
* Free Medical Services
– An optometric offers free eye test and free eye glasses.
– A Medical personnel offers free BP, Sugar level and Malaria test.
Beneficiaries of our free medical services include Christians and non Christians.
* Participants camped through out the duration of the event, Feeding and Accommodation was provided through your kind gesture.
A Soul (Happiness Akpan James) was baptized into Christ while two erring was restored to faith as I preach from Matthew 5:13-16. The newly baptized received a Bible and Hymnal to help her faith in Christ.
* Our Ukanafun WBSET and NCCE, the Ikot Akpan Eyo brethren did greatly during the evangelism campaign.
The Church at Ikot Akpan Eyo appreciate your generosity for sponsoring the Bible seminar and Free Medical services which they say has strengthen the church. A report from them has it that A soul from the denomination who benefited from free medical service baptized into Christ on February 17. They prayed for God blessing on you. Evangelism through Benevolence is really a great boost to church growth in the rural area. Thank you for supporting this mission.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve, your prayers, materials and financial support toward our work for Christ and His church in Nigeria really payoff. God bless you all my brothers and sisters at the Shackle Island Church of Christ for preaching Christ to many in Nigeria through your generosity. Many have been won for Christ, many edified while the erring are restored through this efforts. Our prayers continue daily with you.
Pray more for me, my team mates, the newly baptized, the restored erring brethren, the churches we served and our work for Christ to grow to maturity.
In Christian Love and Service,