Greetings to you and all my brothers and sisters at the Shackle Island Church of Christ, hope this mail meet you well.
I write to give you a summary reports of our 2020 January / part of February mission work, though very hectic for us but it was very very rewarding for Christ and His church,
As contend in my numerous regular email Report of work and that of my coworkers for Christ to you, below are the summary details :
* January 3-4, 2020 : Bible Seminar /Evangelism at Church of Christ, Ikot Osute on the theme “BEWARE”
* January 11,2020 at Church of Christ, Ikot Akpa Nkuk, Ukanafun (Christian Couples Retreat /Singles Session) on the theme “GOD AND FAMILY” “HOW TO CLICK RIGHT “.
* January 17,2020 Bible Seminar /Evangelism at Church of Christ, Ikot Anta Eneng Obom on the theme” FREEDOM IN CHRIST “
* January 23-25, 2020 Bible Seminar /Evangelism at Ikot Akpan Eyo on the theme” THE PATTERN OF THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH “
* January 30-February 1st, 2020 Bible Seminar /Evangelism at Church of Christ, Ikot Odiong, Ukanafun Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
Each of the 5 planned event features series of activities and methods of Preaching Christ and His Church in different ways to the lost souls and edified the saved to remain saved till the day of Christ.
* Food for The Needy Body and Soul (Beneficiaries include 100s of Widows,
Orphans Aged, Handicaps, The Less Privilege Christians and non Christian) drawn
from these 3 locations :
1. Ikot Osute
2. Ikot Akpan Eyo
3. Ikot Odiong
* Leadership Seminar for Christian Couples and preparations of Christian Singles towards marriage as wrong marriage destroys many homes (the church)
* Door to Door Evangelism Campaigns
* Open Air Evangelism Preaching at Village Square and Market places.
* Indoor Bible Seminars.
* Visitations to weak brethren
* Free Medical Services such as : Eye Test, Glasses, BP, Blood Sugar, Administration of Drugs, HIV/Aids test etc.
* Free Skills Acquisition on Liquid Soap Making.
* Free Feeding and Accommodation for all participants.
* Free Bibles and Hymnals for new converts and some non Christians who have the need.
* Salvation Messages etc.
EFFECTS OF THE 5 EVENTS :
* Ikot Osute : Five (5) Souls baptized into Christ, 2 of the baptized were denominational Preachers.
* Ikot Anta Eneng Obom : Three (3) Souls baptized into Christ.
* Ikot Akpan Eyo : Two (2) Souls Baptized Into Christ and 2 Restoration of the erring souls.
* Ikot Odiong : Four (4) Souls baptized into Christ and Restoration of One erring soul.
* A Total of Fourteen (14) precious Souls obeyed the Gospel and baptized into Christ during the five planned Seminars and Evangelism.
A Total of Three (3) Erring Souls restored back to Christ.
* Nine (9) Denominational Preacher /pastors was in attendance at our Bible Seminars, ask questions about the New Testament Church and some obeyed the Gospel, pray for others who are yet to see the Light of God.
Thank you so much for your generosity and continue financial and Spiritual support toward our work for Christ, they have indeed payoff as more and more will come to the knowledge of Christ through our little efforts for Christ which you support. God bless you and yours in Jesus Christ Name.
In Christian Love and Service,
PS. Additional Report within the period under review :
* During my follow up mission at Okoyo 11 village on January 5,2020, a denominational Preacher (Pedro Harry) who was a Rev minister with Omega Grace Church denomination obeyed the Gospel and I baptized him into Christ. Pray for him to remain strong in Him and bring his followers to Christ.
* RESTORATION : Mr Jessey Etukudo who backside from the faith and become a Denominational Preacher was restored at Ikot Akpa Nkuk church after about 7 years erring in sin during my sermon.
* A Soul Obeyed the Gospel and baptized into Christ at Ikot Anta Eneng Obom according to the Preacher on Sunday January 27 during their follow up mission on those preached to during their Bible Seminar/Evangelism.
* A Soul Obeyed the Gospel and baptized into Christ at Ikot Akpan Essien village following Bible Seminar /Evangelism at Ikot Osute follow up on those who benefited from the Free Medical Services.
On this additional report, 3 souls baptized into Christ while 1 erring restored.
SEMINARS/WORKSHOP WITH CHAD WAGNER.:
* On January 15,2020, I work with Chad Wagner at Church of Christ, Utu Ikot Ekpo village in Etim Ekpo LGA were Sekeme Ekaiko preached the Word.
* Between February 5-9, 2020, I and fourteen (14) members of our Ukanafun WBS Evangelism Team traveled 12 hours on road by public transport Bus to Abuja for the 2020 World Bible School Great Workshop in Nigeria were about 600 Nigerian Preachers converge at Church of Christ, Nyanya, Abuja with Chad Wagner as one of the guest speakers.
Preachers from Cameroon and Sierra Leon also participated.
Our Ukanafun WBS Evangelism Team learned great lessons on the theme “FIXING THE BROKEN LINK” to further the cause of Christ more and more. It was great to also share our evangelism strategy with others to help win more Souls for Christ and we learn from others too. Thank you so much for your generosity which makes it possible to attend the 2020 WBS Great Workshop at Abuja. God bless you and yours.
It’s been rewarding working with the Shackle Island Church of Christ to preach the WORD to the lost souls in Nigeria and beyond.
Your labour for Christ in this direction is not in vain. Our Prayers continues with you and your endeavors daily and we need yours as you do.
Again, thank you for all that you did to help us do more for Christ and His Church in Nigeria and beyond.
In Christian Love and Service,
PS. The attachment shows pictures of the 2020 World Bible School Great Workshop in Nigeria at Abuja between February 6-9