Greetings to you and all my brothers and sisters at the Shackle Island Church of Christ, pray this summary report of our Bible Seminars/Evangelism and Benevolent activities during January, February and part of March 2022 finds you well. Say our special hello to the Shackle Island Sisters Class. The church at Ikot Odiong, my wife and our Ukanafun WBSET also say hello.
We planned, and by the grace of God executed a total of seven (7) Bible Seminars/ Evangelism campaigns.
We also participated in other Bible Seminars organized by other congregations of the Lord church as outlined below:
1. Church of Christ Ikot Osute Bible Seminar/Evangelism on the theme ” THE TRUTH” on January 4, 2022 was successful.
Effect: Two (2) Souls Baptized into Christ
2. Church of Christ, Ikot Akpa Nkuk, Christian Couple’s Retreat on the theme ” GOD’S EXPECTATIONS IN A CHRISTIAN FAMILY” on January 8, 2022, an event to build up the body of Christ through leadership which Couples’ / Families holds the key. It was a successful event.
3. Church of Christ Ikot Odiong Bible Seminar/Evangelism on the theme ” BE WATCHFUL” on January 20-22, 2022 was successful.
* Free Medical check, Eye Glasses and medication/ fellowship.
Effect: Six (6) Souls Baptized into Christ and One (1) Restoration
4. Church of Christ Ikot Akpan Eyo Bible Seminar/Evangelism on the theme ” CHURCH GROWTH 2″ on January 29, 2022 was successful.
* Free Medical check,Eye Glasses and medication.
Effect: One (1) Soul baptized into Christ.
5. Church of Christ Ikot Anta on the theme ” WHERE ARE YOU” on February 2-5, 2022 was successful
* Free Medical check/ medication
Effect: Three (3) Souls Baptized into Christ and One (1) Restoration.
6. Church of Christ, Ikot Akpa Idem on the theme ” THE MASTER’S BUSINESS 2″ on February 12, 2022 was successful.
* Free Medical check, Eye Glasses and medication.
Effect: One (1) Soul baptized into Christ.
7. Church of Christ, Ikot Udo Mbang Bible Seminar/Evangelism on the theme ” THE HIDDEN TREASURE” was successful.
* Free Medical check/medication.
Effect: Three (3) Souls Baptized into Christ.
8. A total of Sixteen (16) precious Souls Baptized into Christ during the Bible Seminars/Evangelism while Two (2) Erring souls was restored to the church and many needy received succor through our Free Medical check, Eye Glasses, medication and Food for the needy.
9. The Ukanafun WBS Evangelism Team (our team of Evangelists) has work assiduously though out our Evangelism campaigns, leading the campaigns and preaching both indoor and outdoor to help the lost souls come to the knowledge of Christ and His Church.
10. On March 12, 2022 our Ukanafun WBSET meet for our first quarter summit which features: The evaluation meeting, fellowship and Lectures on Discipleship & Lifestyle.
A total of forty one (41) field labourers was I attendance.
The summit features:.
* Prayers for successful mission in the first quarter and beyond.
* Our donors
* The church,
* Our physical families and for good health,
* More Grace and strength on our team of Evangelists etc.
11. It was indeed a very hectic period for me and my teammates, but we are glad all went well.
OTHER ACTIVITIES WITHIN THE PERIOD OF THIS REPORT:
1. On January 15, 2022, I was a guest Preacher at the Preacher’s Forum at the church of Christ meeting Hall, Ikot Edet.
2. On January 23, 2022, at church of Christ Ikot Odiong, One (1) of the denominational church pastor was baptized following our invitation and Tracts during our door to door knocking Evangelism/ Bible Seminar and 3 erring was restored to the church.
3. On February 6, 2022, in response to our Bible Seminars/Evangelism at Ikot Osute and Ikot Akpan Eyo, Two Souls Baptized into Christ at:
1 at Church of Christ, Ikot Akpan Essien
1 at Church of Christ, Ikot Udo Ossiom
4. On February 13, 2022, in response to our Bible Seminar/Evangelism campaign at Ikot Akpa Idem, One denominational church leader visit the church as he promised and Baptized into Christ.
5. On February 19, 2022, I was a guest Preacher at the summit of the Nigerian Christian Bible College Alumni at Church of Christ, Nung Ukot Itam.
6. On February 24, 2022, I met with Chad Wagner at the campus of the Nigerian Christian Bible College, NCBC Ukpom Abak.
7. On February 27, 2022, I was a guest Preacher at the WBS Seminar at the Nigerian Christian Bible College chapel, One (1) soul obeyed the Gospel and baptized into Christ.
8. Some members of a newly planted church at Ikot Ataha at Ikot Abasi Local Government Area whose Preacher is part of our our Ukanafun WBS Evangelism Team visited me to get some counsel on how to grow a newly planted church and also request for our team of Evangelists support in the area of evangelism. I guide them using the Bible and our Evangelism strategies. The village chief of their Community was part of the team. Copies of Hymnals and Bible from our stock was presented to the newly planted church.
9. On March 13, 2022 I, my wife and son visited our 14 months old church planted at Nto Abia Ekpenyong Atai and I preached from Matthew 25:31-34, four (4) Souls Obeying the Gospel and baptized into Christ.
10. On same March 13, 2022, One (1) Soul obeyed the Gospel and baptized into Christ at Church of Christ, Ikot Enang following our a follow up mission by the church on the just concluded Bible Seminar/Evangelism at Ikot Odiong.
11. Another Ten (10) precious Souls Obeyed the Gospel and baptized into Christ in PART TWO.
12. All the newly baptized received Bibles and Hymnals and well as Tracts to help their new faith in Christ.
13. Other Preachers who labour with us in the Evangelism Team who received copies of Bibles and Hymnals to some new converts in their local congregations who have the need for it.
14. A total of Twenty Six (26) precious Souls Obeyed the Gospel and baptized into Christ during the period of this report while Two (2) erring was restored to the faith.
15. I need your continued prayers for good health for me, our Evangelists, my physical family and the church and well as continue success in our mission for rescuing the lost souls with the Gospel of Christ.
16. Thank you so much for your prayers and generosity towards our work for Christ and His Church in Nigeria. God bless you and yours in Christ Jesus name.
In Christian Love and Service,