April 2022 Mission Report:
The month of April 2022 was great in my ministry, and we give God the glory though I went on vacation most of the days due to my doctor’s advise following our busy work schedule.
1. On Saturday and Sunday April 2/3, I worshipped and preached the sermon on the topic “What kind of vessel are you” from 2Timothy 2:19-22 at Church of Christ, Orodu Street, Lagos, and three souls obeyed the Gospel and baptized into Christ.
2. On Sunday April 17, I preached the word at Church of Christ, Rumoukuta, Port Harcourt, River State during my vacation.
3.On April 21, I joined with other brethren at the Nigerian Christian Bible College NCBC Ukpom Abak WBS office on a meeting in preparation for the upcoming WBS Great Workshop in Lagos by August. Brother Monday John Akpakpan, the Provost of NCBC Mr Joe Obinna, Uyai Joshua and Etim Nyong were in the meeting among other WBS team coordinators in Akwa Ibom State.
4 On Friday April 22, our Ukanafun WBS Evangelism Team embarked on door knocking Evangelism at Nkek village and a soul obeyed the Gospel and baptized into Christ.
5. On Saturday April 23 was a hectic day as I attended a funeral service of a late brother Nelson Akpan Inyang at Utu Etim Ekpo
* Thereafter, I joined with the Abak WBS Evangelism Team on door knocking Evangelism at Church of Christ Ikot Akpa Eton, Abak. It was great to work with Monday John Akpakpan and Uyai Joshua.
* Same day, our Ukanafun WBS Evangelism Team was at church of Christ Ikot Osute on door knocking Evangelism as follow up mission on our Bible Seminar/ Evangelism in the early January and a soul obeyed the Gospel and baptized into Christ.
6. On April 24, I, my wife and children worshipped at one of our newest planted church at Nto Abia Ekpenyong Atai 1
* Same day, the effect of the door knocking Evangelism at church of Christ Ikot Osute gave birth to another Soul obeying the Gospel and baptized into Christ
7. On April 27, I, my wife and two brethren from church of Christ, Ikot Odiong embarked on visitation and follow up at Ikot Odiong and it’s environ.
8. On April 29, I observed my 2022 birthday in the field as members of our Ukanafun WBS Evangelism Team joins me in door knocking Evangelism at my home village of Ikot Akpa Idem, we also have the opportunity of doing a follow up on those we shared the Gospel with during our Bible Seminar/Evangelism in early February.
9. On April 30, I preached the sermon at the funeral service of a late brother Sunday Frank Udoudo at Ikot Inyang Udo village on the topic “Appointment” from Hebrews 9:27. Many questions arise from my sermon by the denominational church members and we give them Bible answers. Some promised to study the Bible with us.
10. The wife of Mr Udeme Sam our brother at Ikot Odiong gave birth to a baby girl and the church visited and prayed with the family.
11. The church at Ikot Odiong lost a brother Friday Thompson to dead.
* Also, the church at Ikot Osute lost a young sister to dead and both were buried.
* We also lost a brother through dead at Nto Abia Ekpenyong Atai Church.
* The church at Ikot Akpan Eyo lost a sister to dead.
Thank you so much for your generosity and prayers, God bless you and yours in Christ Jesus name.
In Christian Love and Service,