Greetings to you and my brothers and sisters at the Shackle Island Church of Christ in Christ Jesus name, pray this report finds you well.
The month of July 2022 was very hectic in my ministry along my fellow labourers in Christ kingdom. But we glorified God for His Grace on us.
Many Gospel campaigns was accomplished at the the following churches areas during the month amidst the challenges of physical health, economic, political and insecurity ravaging some parts of our communities.
* Church of Christ, Ikot Odiong were we have indoor Bible Seminar. One erring Soul restored back to Christ.
* Church of Christ, Ikot Ibritam were 3 Sousl Baptized into Christ.
* Church of Christ, Ata Essien Obio Akpa were 5 Souls Baptized into Christ.
* Church of Christ, Ikot Akpan Eyo were we had indoor Bible Seminar and Evangelism.
* Church of Christ, Nto Abia Ekpenyong Atai 1, we had FOLLOW-UP / Evangelism.
* Church of Christ, Nkek Abak were I led a Discipleship Training for 4 days from July 27 to 30, 2022 and One (1) Soul Baptized into Christ while many Christian learned the art, methods and strategy for Soul winning.
* Sunday July 31 was very hectic for me and my wife Ekaette and children as we worshipped and Preach in two different congregations namely: Church of Christ Ikot Akpan Eyo and Church of Christ Ata Essien Obio Akpa village. Two erring Souls restored back to Christ.
The 2 years and 9 months old church at Ata Essien Obio Akpa village appreciated me and my family with gifts of food items, Wall clock and Towel for our efforts in planting and raising the church. We were excited for the New Christian hearts of gratitude, we pray for God’s blessings on them to grow to maturity in Christ.
* Also, on July 16, the church at Ata Essien Obio Akpa holds her first Women Gospel Meeting/Seminar on the theme “A CHRISTIAN WOMAN AND HER ROLE IN CHURCH GROWTH” it was great opportunity to preach Christ to many in that newly church area.
* Our Ukanafun WBS Evangelism Team met for our evaluation and Strategy meeting and to also plan our work in this 3rd quarter. It was encouraging from reports and ideas brought up from my teammates and they were excited for your generosity, praying for God’s continue blessings on you.
* A total of Nine (9) Souls Baptized into Christ during the month and Three (3) restoration. Bibles and Hymnals was presented to the newly baptized and some of our prospects to help them study the WORD of God. Thank you for your generosity in Bible/Hymnals supplies, it’s really a great tool to further the Gospel and Christ kingdom in our rural areas. God bless you.
* My son “Ekemini” age 11 years old graduated from primary school to secondary School in July which is hope to begin next month September. Pray for God’s wisdom and knowledge on him as he goes to stay away from us in the school as we plan for him to be in a Christian School and for resources to see him through his education.
* Also, my first daughter “Emem” age 16 years old has completed her secondary education and their graduation holds in October, she is preparing to get her University education by the end of the year Lord willing. I need your prayers for God to see her and me through her academic work and sponsorship through her University.
* I was faced with Malaria and Typhoid fever during the month and still taking my prescribed drugs, I am getting better but still need your prayers for complete healing.
* The month of August 2022 Lord willing, I will be speaking at the 68th Annual Bible Lectureship of the Nigerian Christian Bible College NCBC Ukpom Abak on the topic”A SURVIVAL KIT FOR TROUBLE TIMES” from the books of 1 Peter between August 9 to 12.
Also, I and some of our Ukanafun WBS Evangelism Team will be traveling to Lagos for the 2022 WBS Great Workshop where I am also billed to speak on the topic”EFFECTIVE FOLLOW-UP THAT GROWS THE CHURCH”. We will be traveling on roads for over 15 hours to Lagos State from Akwa Ibom State, we need your prayers for journey mercies, His Grace on me for the presentations I am billed to make. Lord willing, I will be working with Chad Wagner and his team during these events.
* Me and my wife planted vegetable and casava mini farm and our vegetable garden yielded great harvest pray for that of casava early next year.
My wife Ekaette, Children, our Ukanafun WBS Evangelism Team, the Church at Ikot Odiong and Ikot Akpan Eyo sends greetings and prayed God for His blessings on you and yours in Christ Jesus name.
We will continue to mention you in our prayers, we request for your continued prayers as you do.
In Christian Love and Service,